• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui 5500X Experts Please Help

minkybut

AK Member
Sansui SP-5500X Experts Please Help

I need to know which wires on the xo go to which speaker components in the Sansui SP-5500X. I got the mid-ranges correct (Black & yellow)because there are two, but the rest I do not know. Please somebody look. I can't put all these pieces together without knowing.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
sansui sp-5500x

I sure hope somebody will help me. I need to know which crossover wires go to the woofers etc in these speakers. Somebody has to know or can find out.PLEASE.
 
I sure hope somebody will help me. I need to know which crossover wires go to the woofers etc in these speakers. Somebody has to know or can find out.PLEASE.

Wish I still had mine id open them up for you but I sold them years ago.
 
Back
Top Bottom