• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui 9090 Re-Cap, C28 printed wrong?

Macdude

Hi /on/ Fidelity
Has anyone seen this capacitor marking reversed on the board? I always make a solid mental note of the original's orientation and upon putting the replacement in I noticed my mental note went against the board marking.

The cap is C28, on the tone control pcb.
 
Register to hide this ad
Haha, gotcha.

Are they commonly muffed up on the actual boards, too? I only noticed this one and one on the small removable board in the tuner section.
 
The boards, since they've been working for years, are fine. The errors are typically the silkscreen on the PC board, or (more commonly) the schematic itself (or some other sort of service manual BS).
 
Back
Top Bottom