• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui 9090db on Denver Craigs

Register to hide this ad
WOW!!! A great price on a great receiver that actually outperforms 90% of what's readily available! I'll take three at that price!
 
Called 5 mins after it got posted, with the intentions that I could hold it down for someone here from Denver. Unfortunately, I dont think it will pan out. Hope it does though! Jcricket, if I hear from the person I will shoot you a pm, considering you were the first here to mention calling.
 
I'm sure by now he's been buried with an avalanche of replies to that ad and has reconsidered his giveaway price. He must be wondering wtf at this point.
 
I just got a call from the guy. The phone number is to a very nice guy in maryland. He has no idea what the heck is up on this ad. It is not his. SO either this ad has a typo for the phone or?????

I am going to flag the cl add and would ask others to do the same.

So far the guy has had 22 calls for this on his cell phone.

Mark
 
Back
Top Bottom