• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui AU-20000 & TU-9900 Price?

dan8drums

Active Member
Does anyone out there know what a Sansui AU-20000 Amp & Sansui TU-9900 would be worth. They are in excellent condtion and I really love the sound quality. I picked them up at an estate sale 2 weeks ago with a Teac A-6600 Reel to Reel with 21 Maxell reel to reel tapes with a lot of music on them.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan
 
Register to hide this ad
Alot more than you paid for them. Why can't we have sales like that? Usually the closest thing to audio is a stack of moldy 78's.
 
Yes I did get a great price for them. The guy was the orginal owner and needed the money to send his son to college. I hope I do not have to do this when my daughter heads to college. Only 8 years to go.
 
Back
Top Bottom