sansui64
New Member
Hello,
I have a subwoofer onkyo with only one rca plug on back side and a gain button, how can i plug it in to my au-519 ?
what can i do ?
Also , i have a problem with my bass and treble ( is at maximum),
my speaker Mission 700 .8 ohms works well before i change the ampli ?
I clean everything with Deoxit dn5....Ampli, tuner, tape and speaker.
I lost sound one side when i select phono1 or 2 ?
Can i change my my power cord 2/18 awg for 2/14 awg in my au-519, tu-519 ?
Is it possible to burn something inside ?
Somebody toll me also to change the black flags
Ouf...a lot of questions...but i need help...( like The beatles said ...lolll ) is my first Sansui !
Thank's everyone......check photos !

I have a subwoofer onkyo with only one rca plug on back side and a gain button, how can i plug it in to my au-519 ?
what can i do ?
Also , i have a problem with my bass and treble ( is at maximum),
my speaker Mission 700 .8 ohms works well before i change the ampli ?
I clean everything with Deoxit dn5....Ampli, tuner, tape and speaker.
I lost sound one side when i select phono1 or 2 ?
Can i change my my power cord 2/18 awg for 2/14 awg in my au-519, tu-519 ?
Is it possible to burn something inside ?
Somebody toll me also to change the black flags
Ouf...a lot of questions...but i need help...( like The beatles said ...lolll ) is my first Sansui !
Thank's everyone......check photos !
