Hi Guys
Hi all My first post here seeing as i am now a sansui addict and casualty, I have recently purchased a sansui AU7900 which i have had restored by a sound Professor which works fine i have it connected to a pair or celestion ditton 44s and a apair of celestion ditton 33s, I love thsi amo but it has always seemed a little lacking in the bass department.
2 days ago i came across a sansui g7700 which has 120 w per channel while the au7900 is lots less in comparrison i havent collected the G7700 yet and well just after your thoughts as to which will be better i iwll take it for full restoration if need be.
any input welcome
Thanks
Richard
Hi all My first post here seeing as i am now a sansui addict and casualty, I have recently purchased a sansui AU7900 which i have had restored by a sound Professor which works fine i have it connected to a pair or celestion ditton 44s and a apair of celestion ditton 33s, I love thsi amo but it has always seemed a little lacking in the bass department.
2 days ago i came across a sansui g7700 which has 120 w per channel while the au7900 is lots less in comparrison i havent collected the G7700 yet and well just after your thoughts as to which will be better i iwll take it for full restoration if need be.
any input welcome
Thanks
Richard
Last edited:












