• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Sansui BA-2000 & CA-2000 - Any Good?

denniswilson

Well-Known Member
In all my years of stereos, I never owned Sansui.
Is the BA-2000 & CA-2000 a good amp/preamp?
Are Sansui stereos made well and where do they fall in the line-up of Japanese stereos of the 70s-80s. Are they trouble free & reliable, easy to get parts for...please give me the run-down
Thanks :D
 
Register to hide this ad
Ba/ca

In all my years of stereos, I never owned Sansui.
Is the BA-2000 & CA-2000 a good amp/preamp?
Are Sansui stereos made well and where do they fall in the line-up of Japanese stereos of the 70s-80s. Are they trouble free & reliable, easy to get parts for...please give me the run-down
Thanks :D

Yes, Yes, and high on that list!
If you find them at reasonable prices those will provide you with great music.
Casey
 
I am very fond of my Sansui gear.I think it is very well made.On par or above with any of the gear made in the seventies.
 
I have a BA-2000 driving my Dahlquist DQ-10's. I've opened up the amp to take a look and to clean the controls and it is a very robust construction! It sounds wonderful, you won't be disappointed! :)
 
Back
Top Bottom