Hello
I’m restoring… I’m TRYING to restore a Sansui CA-3000, and I’ve had a lot of difficulties removing the F-2485 input board. I haven’t been able to find anywhere, how to remove it. Perhaps I haven’t looked enough, but I thought I would share how I removed. Basically remove all input boards, remove all screws and then remove the plastic collars from the RCA sockets. These collars can be removed using two flathead screwdriver. You have to pry them upwards from the outside of the amp.
Do this at your own risk, I’m no expert by any means, just thought I’d share my findings.
I’m restoring… I’m TRYING to restore a Sansui CA-3000, and I’ve had a lot of difficulties removing the F-2485 input board. I haven’t been able to find anywhere, how to remove it. Perhaps I haven’t looked enough, but I thought I would share how I removed. Basically remove all input boards, remove all screws and then remove the plastic collars from the RCA sockets. These collars can be removed using two flathead screwdriver. You have to pry them upwards from the outside of the amp.
Do this at your own risk, I’m no expert by any means, just thought I’d share my findings.