• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui g3500 receiver in g4500 case

442_Tom

Well-Known Member
Hello to all, I just picked up my first vintage Sansui receiver - trying to round out my mid level vintage collection. It's a g3500 but I think it has a g4500 case! Anyone ever heard of that? Thanks in advance!
 
Register to hide this ad
I put a G-3000 case, face plate, bottom, knobs and power switch on my G-4500. They're almost identical, just the knobs are a little different.
 
Thank you so I take it this sort of modification is fairly common, i'm curious does it impact the value of the unit? I really don't care anyway so I'll keep enjoying how wonderful it sounds
 
Back
Top Bottom