• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui G8000 - How Many Lamps? Where to buy replacements?

lawrenca333

New Member
Hello,

I just bought a really nice G8000 in excellent original condition (non-restored) and it's beautiful, except I believe a lamp on the left hand edge of the glass is out. I just want to confirm with you guys how many lamps there are and where I can get a set of replacements? I'm hoping to find something as close to the original lamps as possible, and I want to replace all of them at the same time as some are brighter than others. Thanks!

Lawrence
 
Register to hide this ad
Hello,

I just bought a really nice G8000 in excellent original condition (non-restored) and it's beautiful, except I believe a lamp on the left hand edge of the glass is out. I just want to confirm with you guys how many lamps there are and where I can get a set of replacements? I'm hoping to find something as close to the original lamps as possible, and I want to replace all of them at the same time as some are brighter than others. Thanks!

Lawrence

Hi Lawrence - I just got the same amp a month ago - It looks and sounds GREAT!!! I live in Peoria, Illinois and the place I deal with is Electronics Diversified - 309-497-0100 - Give them a call (Wed - Sat @ 10am/6pm).
 
Back
Top Bottom