• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui kind of day...

nosirrah

RIP 11-19-2019
Met a guy that intended to set up a bunch of Sansui equipment in a rec. room, He sold me his TU999, and a 5000X receiver, he had a bunch of speakers, sp1700, sp1000, sp2500, and 1 sp3500, spare drivers for all, woofers, tweets, crossovers etc.
Got a good deal, $75 for the truck load. Boy the garage is looking small lately.
Hey Paul...
nosirrah 5000X s/n 012030042
nosirrah tu999 s/n 230040555
When I get an inventory I will put them in the parts forum, basically all I will want is the shipping cost to AK members only please.
Casey :smoke:
 
Register to hide this ad
Man that's a nice grab! The tuner and receiver alone are well worth the trouble. I've never heard a TU-999, but I wouldn't mind seeing some pics:D
 
nosirrah said:
Met a guy that intended to set up a bunch of Sansui equipment in a rec. room, He sold me his TU999, and a 5000X receiver, he had a bunch of speakers, sp1700, sp1000, sp2500, and 1 sp3500, spare drivers for all, woofers, tweets, crossovers etc.
Got a good deal, $75 for the truck load. Boy the garage is looking small lately.
Hey Paul...
nosirrah 5000X s/n 012030042
nosirrah tu999 s/n 230040555
When I get an inventory I will put them in the parts forum, basically all I will want is the shipping cost to AK members only please.
Casey :smoke:

Nice haul! Thanks for the serial numbers.

The TU-999 is a very good performer and routinely brings $100 or more on eBay.

Paul
 
Back
Top Bottom