Roypercy
Super Member
Hi all:
I've got a chance to purchase a QR-6500 receiver in excellent physical and working shape. Can anyone tell me about this receiver (wpc, etc.) Any thoughts about its quality? I love Sansui stuff and am intrigued by the cosmetics (and the size) of this unit, but I have no plan to "go quadrophonic". How well will it work as a stereo unit? I really know nothing about quad receivers, so any info you can give me would be helpful.
Thanks
Royston
I've got a chance to purchase a QR-6500 receiver in excellent physical and working shape. Can anyone tell me about this receiver (wpc, etc.) Any thoughts about its quality? I love Sansui stuff and am intrigued by the cosmetics (and the size) of this unit, but I have no plan to "go quadrophonic". How well will it work as a stereo unit? I really know nothing about quad receivers, so any info you can give me would be helpful.
Thanks
Royston
Heavy beast! Lit up at the store, but no way to test it. Bought it anyway, based on it that it looks to be pretty high quality, and it's a Sansui! Love the looks of it, but the cabinet is painted black, and the face has some scratches (too many really - how do faces get so stratched up???)