• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui SC-1110

stinz

Active Member
I just picked up a Sansui SC-1110 cassette deck at GW for $25 and got it home and it looks like it needs new belts. Is this unit worth repairing or should I just return it and get store credit to use another day?
 
Register to hide this ad
I paid about $75 for belts, repair and general maintenance. This is not a top of the line unit but it is a very good unit.
 
I might be wrong, but I kinda think that's the deck I got with my AU/TU-717. No rack handles on the deck, but a very close match for the amp & tuner, otherwise.
 
Back
Top Bottom