• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui SP 2700 and SP 3200 Speakers

mikeski

I need input
Anyone have thoughts on Sansui SP 2700 and SP 3200 speakers. I did some searches and did not find much on them. One long winded article that included the SP 2700's. I have the opp to pick up a pair of either for $100. Still trying to get the final details on their condition. Initial pictures show nice cabinets. i would be driving them with an Dynaco ST70.

mikeski
 
Register to hide this ad
I been digging and found some more info on these. It appears they were models sold to the military in the 70's. Both in Europe and the Asia Pacific. I remember looking through the PX catalogs back in the 70's when I was in the Navy and in the Pacific. I really wanted a Rotel rack setup back then. The Sansui and Pioneer speakers all had the wood lattice one them.

Now if i can find some spec's on them.

mikeski
 
Back
Top Bottom