Sandstone120
New Member
New poster here, trying to get some advice on a few different speakers for sale in my area.
One seller has a pair of Sansui SP-30's and SP-2000's for $200 for both pairs. The 30s seem to be in good condition maybe a few scratches and dings, the 2000s have some cosmetic damage, scratches and dings and one of the wood grills is cracked from the frame, looks like a little wood glue and it'd be fine. Sadly I can't test them out before purchasing, seller guarantees that they sound great.
Another seller has a pair of Pioneer CS-T7100's for $175 obo (done some research I've seen them go for 90-150, I figure I can start obo at 100). Cosmetically they look good, seller guarantees that they sound great, hasn't gotten back to me whether I can l listen to them or not.
Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!
One seller has a pair of Sansui SP-30's and SP-2000's for $200 for both pairs. The 30s seem to be in good condition maybe a few scratches and dings, the 2000s have some cosmetic damage, scratches and dings and one of the wood grills is cracked from the frame, looks like a little wood glue and it'd be fine. Sadly I can't test them out before purchasing, seller guarantees that they sound great.
Another seller has a pair of Pioneer CS-T7100's for $175 obo (done some research I've seen them go for 90-150, I figure I can start obo at 100). Cosmetically they look good, seller guarantees that they sound great, hasn't gotten back to me whether I can l listen to them or not.
Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!