• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui SP-5500 info search

Reel Piper

New Member
Hello! Another noob checking in (hope I put this in the right place).

My internet searches for manuals for SP-5500 speakers has returned no material other than 3 page brochures for the SP series. Would any one have info on how to score at least a design diagram on these. Considering re-capping and it would be nice to have some specs/referrance material before cracking them open.

Also seeking guidance from anyone who's succesfully (or otherwise) recapped these speakers.
 
Register to hide this ad
Sansui question..........

Reel Piper,
Try the Exclusively Sansui forum on this AK site......Cheers, T
 
No longer a noob are yoob. Try Googling Sansui history. There is a site that has pictures of nearly every Sansui speaker made.
 
These speakers are hard to find info on. I have a pair and no luck. I'll be watching to see if anyone has any to info to offer....
 
Thanks sealy, think I've seen the site you're refering to (nice shot of Johnny -- BTW: I've been looking for a good copy of Roadwork for years... seen any lately?)

So Aldo, if I run into anything, I'll see to it you get it as well... deal?
 
Back
Top Bottom