• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui SP-7500X, Sansui G-5700

ThadStr

New Member
Hello everyone, this is my first post.

I’m new to the stereo world. I’m trying to put together my first vintage stereo system. I recently came across an inexpensive Sansui G-5700 receiver for $120, and a local reseller has a pair of Sansui SP-7500x speakers for $200. Are these decent prices and will they pair nicely together? If so, what kind of turntable would pair well with this receiver and speaker combo? Thank you all!
 
Register to hide this ad
Hello everyone, this is my first post.

I’m new to the stereo world. I’m trying to put together my first vintage stereo system. I recently came across an inexpensive Sansui G-5700 receiver for $120, and a local reseller has a pair of Sansui SP-7500x speakers for $200. Are these decent prices and will they pair nicely together? If so, what kind of turntable would pair well with this receiver and speaker combo? Thank you all!
The receiver is definately a good deal if in working condition.Sansui speakers are a tough sell.Offer $150.
 
OMG, Yes! The G-5700 for 150 bucks is incredible, BUY It! Fully functional in decent shape they're selling for $400 - and I've seen them rebuilt/recapped in pristine condition going for $500 - $650...... I'm the original owner of mine, bought new in June of 1980.
 
Back
Top Bottom