• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui SR-2050 running slow

hanfrac

Active Member
Banned
I purchased a very nice one of these 2 weeks ago. It was running slow. Cleaned and lubed the spindle, added oil to the motor, bought a replacement 25" belt from one of the reputable sellers. It was still running slow (about 32.75 RPM).

In talking with the seller, we decided to try a 24.5" belt on it. I received and put that on last night. Now, it runs every so slightly slow (maybe 33.1 or 33.2 - I can't do an exact measurement).

Is there any risk in this? Any tips on getting it slightly faster? There is no pitch control on this table.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom