Acusta
New Member
Hi
I recently bought a Sansui SR-717 from ebay. It arrived all in one piece and in very good condition. It seemes to be a solid buildt and quiet table. The arm also looks promising. It had the original Sansui headshell mounted with t a Sansui cartridge on it. The stylus cantilever was a bent, so I need a new stylus.
I haven't had any luck finding a replacement stylus on the internet.
Therefore I am in need for a new pickup with stylus.
I'm a little uncertain about the effective mass of the tonearm and would appreciate reccomendations from you guys about the ideal cartridge choise for the SR-717.
I recently bought a Sansui SR-717 from ebay. It arrived all in one piece and in very good condition. It seemes to be a solid buildt and quiet table. The arm also looks promising. It had the original Sansui headshell mounted with t a Sansui cartridge on it. The stylus cantilever was a bent, so I need a new stylus.
I haven't had any luck finding a replacement stylus on the internet.
Therefore I am in need for a new pickup with stylus.
I'm a little uncertain about the effective mass of the tonearm and would appreciate reccomendations from you guys about the ideal cartridge choise for the SR-717.
Last edited: