• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui SR-838 question

dobyman

Turntable Addict
Is there supposed to be a lamp under the SR-838 power switch, or is that little square just painted red? Looking in the service manual and it really doesn't show a lamp, but a few I have seen look illuminated.
Thanks for the advice.
Steve
 
Register to hide this ad
Is there supposed to be a lamp under the SR-838 power switch, or is that little square just painted red? Looking in the service manual and it really doesn't show a lamp, but a few I have seen look illuminated.
Thanks for the advice.
Steve

The only light is the round on/off indicator LED located next to the strobe light. The switch itself is not lit.
 
A0ABD37E-432A-45DE-906E-0C21D9223DFD.jpeg Thank you. One less thing I have to figure out. Now I have to see if the LED for the quartz lock is down inside the table somewhere.
 
Back
Top Bottom