• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

sansui turn tables on the bay

Register to hide this ad
Typical flipper prices, they buy low and try and sell high, and Sansui is the in thing at the moment.
 
Sansui TT

I got my mint SR-838 on the 'bay a few months ago @ $200.00 shipped (a quick buy-it-now when I saw the price :banana:).
 
Yeah from what i have seen its not too bad as a broken xr-q9 went for 850.00 with 150 shipping. That one was in much worse shape.
 
Those much have originally came with some dope because it ain't just those prices that are high.
 
Not sure myself. What was the original price on one? I think that was the highest model they made besides the xr-q11 which i have never seen myself.
 
Just curious. How is that first one a $1000 TT?

Thanks

Eric

Its not. I'm looking at one of them right now, right in front of me. Its a decent turntable, and really pretty- but nothing about its sound or build quality would suggest that its worth $1000 to anybody except a guy who really HAS to have one to complete a very specific collection of a very specific period of Sansui gear, right now, without wanting to wait around for a cheaper one.
 
Back
Top Bottom