• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui Turntable FR-D4 Tonearm Belt

mcleavy

New Member
I have a Sansui Model FR-D4 direct drive turntable which has an automatic tonearm. The tonearm is operated by a small motor that drives the lift mechanism with a very small belt. This square (to appearances) belt has an inner circumference of approximately 2.5" and is roughly 1/16" wide.

Can anyone provide information that will help me locate a replacement belt? The FR-D4 must be a relatively obscure model; I have not been able to locate any reference to the tonearm belt and one of the better online belt suppliers could not help. I have seen tonearm belts listed for other Sansui models and wondered if there might be some commonalities with the FR-D4 arm. Thanks...
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom