• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Santa, a true craftsman!

Jenkster

When I had talent
Subscriber
I have had a few transactions with "santa" and I can say, unequivocally, that he is a true craftsman! Recently he built a pair of crossovers for some speakers that he built as well. They were originally three way speakers when I got them but I decided they would be better as two ways. Glen designed and built the crossovers without having the speakers in hand. It is a great design and the speakers sound amazing!:music: I can highly recommend his skills and workmanship. He's a great guy to boot.:thmbsp:
 

Attachments

  • Cornscala, 4.jpg
    Cornscala, 4.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 10
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom