• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Santa - great seller and tube amp guy

ecod123

Active Member
santa is a great AKer to deal with. Bought a vintage el84 amp from him. Nicely modded amp. Packed well and shipped promptly. Responsive to questions too. Recommended.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
It's cool. I am pretty sure our AKer "santa" is okay with a little humor, as he is a really nice guy.

Now, be sure you have the correct North Pole address to send that list.:biggrin: I can't help because I am sworn to secrecy. Wouldn't want to be on the naughty list, especially since I have a long audio want list.;)
 
Back
Top Bottom