• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Satellite speakers to compliment my floor speakers

actfray

New Member
I currently have a pair of Pioneer FS-52's by Andrew Jones. For the size of my room, music and blu-rays sound great. But I'd like to get a surround-sound effect without investing in a whole new system. So I thought about adding a pair of satellite speakers to place to the rear left and right of where I sit.

The Polk S10's are ones I've seen recommended, but there are also dozens of other choices. I'm curious as to what might fill up my room with what I've already got.

I've also considered just getting another pair of FS-52's and placing them on the sides of the room.

Thanks!

set up 1.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom