Hello to everyone!
I’m a new user here and I want to thank for all valuable input, you people have been giving all these years for all of us, music enthusiasts.
Recently I have purchased another version of 6n3 2 tube preamp, which is called XY hi-fi version 1.0 model: DQJ-2.
Sound straight from „box” is not very impressive but it’s still burning in and new russian tubes are about to come.
I have quickly measured the voltage on power caps which is ~120V (They are rated 160V 390uf) and plate voltage ~62,5V per side of dual triode.
Have you measured your values?
I wonder if you have seen this layout before?
Thinking about some upgrades but since I’m a newbie and can’t find appropriate schematics i’ll wait with that.
Few pics fyi
It’s been a while, but anyway…
Cheers!




I’m a new user here and I want to thank for all valuable input, you people have been giving all these years for all of us, music enthusiasts.
Recently I have purchased another version of 6n3 2 tube preamp, which is called XY hi-fi version 1.0 model: DQJ-2.
Sound straight from „box” is not very impressive but it’s still burning in and new russian tubes are about to come.
I have quickly measured the voltage on power caps which is ~120V (They are rated 160V 390uf) and plate voltage ~62,5V per side of dual triode.
Have you measured your values?
I wonder if you have seen this layout before?
Thinking about some upgrades but since I’m a newbie and can’t find appropriate schematics i’ll wait with that.
Few pics fyi
It’s been a while, but anyway…
Cheers!




