• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Scam?

Register to hide this ad
Sounds fishy. All I know for sure is if I had $9k to spend, I'd buy a complete kick ass system, not just 1 old preamp.
 
Bank transfer is a common form of payment in Europe. It is safe and certainly not a sign of scamming.
I do all my eBay payments with bank transfer.
 
If it's in mint, original, museum quality condition with a mint case then it would go at a premium; although I don't know about 9k. OTOH if I were to blow 9K on a preamp then I'd ask for a local pick-up, go to Italy and collect it in person.
 
Bank transfer is a common form of payment in Europe. It is safe and certainly not a sign of scamming.
I do all my eBay payments with bank transfer.

But if you do a bank transfer then you have no recourse if the seller doesn't deliver, correct? It just seemed strange that they would accept PayPal for BIN and not anything else. :scratch2:
 
I agree - if mint it does deserve a premium. These are going for a lot of money. Generally around half of the asking price.
 
Back
Top Bottom