• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Schematics for Packard Bell 8TU-3 & TPA-50

jcpcali

New Member
Long time lurker. Hardly post because anything I google is nearly always answered here. Thanks to all of you brilliant contributors. I have a cool Packard Bell rpc-9r Danish looking mid century modern console with the tpa-50 amp and 8TU-3. The am wires are disconnected and I can’t tell where they should be soldered. Does anyone have the schematics. I believe they are labeled Teledyne via SAMS. Trying to save $30.
 
Register to hide this ad
...and it's a 20-page folder (two tuners and two amps) plus two more addendum pages for reverb amp. I'll scan the pages for TPA-50 and 8TU3.
 
Back
Top Bottom