• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sears Model 28747 receiver

titanstats

Go Habs Go!
Subscriber
Yeah, I know -- too much time on my hands! Found one of these at the thrift today while scurrying away with my Dynacos. :thmbsp: Passed on it of course, as I don't need one, but looks strikingly like a big old yamaha from a short distance -- says that it has mosfets, as well.

attachment.php


attachment.php


This pic is from an old thread on Ak about these: here

Did anybody ever find anything more about these? This is probably the best looking, best built no-name/knockoff that I've ever seen. If I was just a little bit more bored, I'd have probably bought it! :D
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom