• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Seeking Stylus Recommendations for Stanton 600 (on Thorens TD-160)

Parallax982

Super Member
I’m considering the TurntableNeedles 821-DEE / BLISS D6003EE replacement, Japan-made 0.3 × 0.7 elliptical, for my Stanton 600. That one was recommended by ChatGPT but I don't trust it. I'm wondering what the turntable experts here have to say. Would you recommend that stylus for the stock TD-160 arm, or is there a better currently available option?
 
Register to hide this ad
18 views and no recommendations. I may have to take a chance and just go with ChatGPT's recommendation. This is not my preference but it seems that maybe no one has experience with the Stanton 600.
 
Welp, for better or worse, I've ordered this:

Matching D6003EE Type Stylus for Stanton 600 Cartridges | Stock# 821-DEE
Brand: Japan-Made BLISS™ .3x.7 mil Elliptical
 
After the fact, but I went with a D6004E for my 600 cart. mostly because the tracking force is a bit higher.


Statnon 600 Series Cartridge Specifications.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom