• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Selecting an Oscilliscope

forceof1

Active Member
My Pioneer PLL-1000 is out of whack and apparently I need an oscilliscope to give it a tune up. I have to attenuate the signal between 2 points into specification. 2 Channel I'm assuming, but how many MHz? In the svc. manual I'm getting figures like ........Adjust time constant to 1.06 +- 0.1 sec etc. .......... .1v .35V There are a couple of pages that illustrate the wave form and time distance.

So, I will have to buy used and cheap. I also need to know what kind of leads.
Into the unknown.............

Thanks!!Photo on 4-4-20 at 7.35 PM.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
20mhz would be plenty for just about anything audio.
 
Back
Top Bottom