• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Seniors kick muggers butt...

alexkerhead said:
I like those kinds of news articles!

Kind of reminds me of the movie "Second Hand Lions" when Robert Duvall whiped those punks.


I loved that movie, but remember, THEY survived, because he took pity on them and educated them, even though he was MAJOR p-o'ed walking into that diner.... When I saw it coming, I thought, "they don't deserve ALL of what they are going to get"....

And when he took away the one punk's knife, and then HANDED IT BACK to the punk, it reminded me of a cat playing with a mouse....
 
Right on, justice really does prevail, sometimes. :thmbsp: Now, if only more of us used "instant justice" here in the U.S., we might not have all these problems with "gangsters". :scratch2:
 
In these turbulent times, a lot of Americans are afraid to travel abroad. I hope this incident will serve as a lesson to the rest of the world to not mess with elderly American tourists.
 
It's a shame anyone had to die.

But it's a bigger shame, a bigger societal pox, that anyone would consider it okay to hurt, rob, terrorize, outright victimize another human being. Especially one who's proven to be a survivor. Discusting and shameful.

It would only have been worse if he was violently taking candy from a baby.
 
Back
Top Bottom