• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sennheiser HD450 II - need foam sheet for ear pads

dave_n_s

Active Member
These old guys were donated to the Hospice thrift store I volunteer for and the foam in the earpads has disintegrated. It was about 1/8in thick, I believe.

Can anyone please identify a source for suitable foam sheet - I can find lots of thick acoustic foam!

Sennheiser have told me the pads are discontinued as spares and I would like to keep these original rather than buying ebay 3rd party pads that are completely different in appearance - the originals are quite slim cloth pads with the foam sheets covering the whole area, and therefore presumably chosen to be acoustically transparent.

Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Thank you. Unfortunately Sennheiser won't let them ship to the US. I'd be happy to find a sheet of foam to cut myself.
 
Back
Top Bottom