• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Series wiring question--RCA jacks (KLH 20 speakers)

Lucky Pierre

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I have a pair of KLH 20 speakers that I am about to restore. I am not going to wire in binding posts. I want to use them in a stack with a mono Dynaco Mk III, so I have to connect them in series to get 8 ohm. My question is: If I connect the 8 ohm connector from the amp to the (+) wire on RCA one, then connect the (-) wire from RCA one to the (+) wire on RCA two, then connect the common connector from the amp to the (-) on jack two, will this give me a series 8 ohm load? Does this make sense?

Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom