Blue Shadow
Waiting for Vintage Gear from this century
sold out now but he will probably get more. I bought mine a year or so ago.
New Kester 63/27 Alloy FLUX 245 Core Solder Wire Roll 1Kg / 2.4 LB / 1.0 mm...$25+12 shipping=37 to your door.
63/27 is a typo
245 is no clean flux
1.0mm is 0.040 just a tad larger than the popular .031 but I find it is nice for board work of cap replacements. Enough more solder I don't have to push more to the joint as I do with the .031 which I also have. I have larger for lugs and smaller for the little work.
1kg is more than two pounds
Price is less than 1 pound of Kester costs everywhere else.
How long does a 1-kg spool of solder last you? The one I bought is gonna last for the rest of my soldering days if I don't pick up the pace of my gear work.
Only a couple left but this seller has had the deal before. Might come around again if it sells out. Figure it is solder purchased by a corporation in big bulk and someone gets a case or two of rolls.
IAINWAWTL, just past buyer.
Let us know if you get one and we will know who the serious solder slingers are.
New Kester 63/27 Alloy FLUX 245 Core Solder Wire Roll 1Kg / 2.4 LB / 1.0 mm...$25+12 shipping=37 to your door.
63/27 is a typo
245 is no clean flux
1.0mm is 0.040 just a tad larger than the popular .031 but I find it is nice for board work of cap replacements. Enough more solder I don't have to push more to the joint as I do with the .031 which I also have. I have larger for lugs and smaller for the little work.
1kg is more than two pounds
Price is less than 1 pound of Kester costs everywhere else.
How long does a 1-kg spool of solder last you? The one I bought is gonna last for the rest of my soldering days if I don't pick up the pace of my gear work.
Only a couple left but this seller has had the deal before. Might come around again if it sells out. Figure it is solder purchased by a corporation in big bulk and someone gets a case or two of rolls.
Pardon Our Interruption...
www.ebay.com
IAINWAWTL, just past buyer.
Let us know if you get one and we will know who the serious solder slingers are.
Last edited:
