• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

service on radford sc 24 and spa 60?

TrevorBarten

Well-Known Member
I have had this set for a while now and while they both do still work they really need alot of work. Visually they look pretty bad and they also have some electronic problems. The power amp cuts outside sometimes and the pre amp just sounds really bad. I'd really like to fix this set up but I don't know what I should do, the pre amplifier would be the priority seeing as it isn't useable at this point however I want them both to work great again if possible. So if any could offer any help it would be greatly appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom