• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Settings-Polk PSW 111 Subwoofer

Chensel3

New Member
I currently have an audio system in my bedroom. Four Polk Monitor 40 II, Polk PSW 111 subwoofer, driven by Harmon Kardan 3490. I have been playing with the rear settings, but just don't know how I should balance the bass setting with the rest of the sound system. In addition, even though the bass speaker is 8", there is still quite a bit of booming, unfocused, unclear bass response. My other speakers are Polk that use a bass reflex system, and the response in those is much tighter. Any suggestions.....
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom