Hi everyone
(this is my first post here )
I bought through a friend recommendation a Nikko STA-4030 receiver (pics below).
He did the setup at my place about 5 months ago.
The radio was working fine. Suddenly last week it started to falter.
Since I'm new to this world and it fascinates me I'de like to understand a bit more...
This is the receiver:|


At the rear part - where the green circle is - he connected the below cable:

When I tighten the screws on it, the radio still sucks. I believe the cable is bad too - look at it.
Now my questios are:
1. What is the name of this cable? And how come the other side (where there is only one pin) is not connected anywhere?
2. What are those FM channels below the green circle? And what importance do they have?
Thanks!!
(this is my first post here )
I bought through a friend recommendation a Nikko STA-4030 receiver (pics below).
He did the setup at my place about 5 months ago.
The radio was working fine. Suddenly last week it started to falter.
Since I'm new to this world and it fascinates me I'de like to understand a bit more...
This is the receiver:|


At the rear part - where the green circle is - he connected the below cable:

When I tighten the screws on it, the radio still sucks. I believe the cable is bad too - look at it.
Now my questios are:
1. What is the name of this cable? And how come the other side (where there is only one pin) is not connected anywhere?
2. What are those FM channels below the green circle? And what importance do they have?
Thanks!!
