• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

SF CL Pioneer racks. Yes Racks.

Register to hide this ad
so in other words it's kinda like a crap shoot on the gear but the racks now they are fetching top dollar
 
Scam?

I emailed the seller immediately after seeing the CL post. The seller says that he is in St Austin, Texas. Seller was very communicative, but kind of vague on his location. Not enough to raise a red flag, but... He kept saying he is in Texas. He is in Texas.
I said, yes I know that, where in the heck is St Austin? No answer.

I asked him if St Austin was near Austin, the capital of Texas that way I would send a friend over to inspect the racks. Suddenly all emails from the seller stopped.

Red flag! This might be a scam, boys. So be careful!
 
Back
Top Bottom