• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Shame about the stereo...and the car!

Montycat

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Subscriber
Have you see The Mechanic yet? It's another typical Jason Statham flick with lots of thrills spills and explosions. My girlfriend really likes his movies and I don't mind them.

A booby trapped turntable is featured near the end. I don't want to give too much away in case you have not seen it but...:tears:
 

Attachments

  • booby trap.jpg
    booby trap.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 131
Register to hide this ad
Have you see The Mechanic yet? It's another typical Jason Statham flick with lots of thrills spills and explosions. My girlfriend really likes his movies and I don't mind them.

A booby trapped turntable is featured near the end. I don't want to give too much away in case you have not seen it but...:tears:


Yeah, just watched it the other night, and thought it was weird he had a nice system, then he goes and booby traps it.:sigh:
 
I particularly liked the note he left in the car. "If you're reading this...":yikes:

J.R.
 
I can't believe how selfish giving the twists away,you guys are.
 
It was playing the Doors "Light My Fire" at the time of explosion...

Or maybe Talking Heads "Burning Down the House"?

OK- I'm done now...
 
Back
Top Bottom