Our cute whittle puppy dogs ATE my #*#*'ing Sharper Image massage chair. And of course, SI's bankrupted.
Remote's been digested, that's gone. How in the world would one get any sort of controls hooked up to the inside of the chair? I imagine without an exact replacement remote, it would be impossible. If I could just get one rolling bar function to start & stop, it might be worth salvaging. Maybe it's a matter of exploring with some jumper wires. Isn't that basically all a remore like that does? Start/stop with a voltage?
Thanks
and my doggies (burp), thank you.
Remote's been digested, that's gone. How in the world would one get any sort of controls hooked up to the inside of the chair? I imagine without an exact replacement remote, it would be impossible. If I could just get one rolling bar function to start & stop, it might be worth salvaging. Maybe it's a matter of exploring with some jumper wires. Isn't that basically all a remore like that does? Start/stop with a voltage?
Thanks
and my doggies (burp), thank you.