• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett on PBS rebroadcasts

audiodon

Addicted Member
Hi,
These Granada television Sherlock Holmes episodes from the '80s and '90s are being rebroadcast on PBS stations after the popularity of the BBC's Sherlock series.

I have always loved these episodes with Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes. The street scenes, costumes and glimpses into old England from the 1890s to about 1910 are fascinating. Brett's quirky intolerant and moody sleuth made Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock possible.

Find out the schedule at your location or watch them online. You will be pleasantly surprised.
 
Register to hide this ad
I enjoyed them so much I got the entire set on DVD.

Brett was the best SH ever - IMO.
 
Hard to believe Jeremy claimed Holmes was the most difficult role he ever played - it looked more like the role was made for him.
 
Back
Top Bottom