• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sherwood receiver transistor substitutes

CCook

Member
No doubt posts on the subject, but I could not find them. Maybe my search skills here are lacking

I have a S-7200, and am looking for a general guide workable substitutes for the transistors in this receiver, and in similar era models from Sherwood.

Links to data would be appreciated!
 
Register to hide this ad
Find the transistors you want to replace then do a search for the transistor replacement instead of the S-7200.
 
I have a s-7200 on the bench. One channel blown. I'm in California but when I get home I can share my replacements.

I just did what @kwayde suggested. This isn't brain surgery.

It could be a couple weeks.
 
How much effort do you put into making unnecessary comments?
it comes naturally :biggrin:

the point I'm trying to make is that if you posted the schematic and transistors numbers, this could be an interesting thread, you would get more responses and more readers would learn something
 
Some searching by yourself would have shown that there are several such posts for various amps/receivers.

S7100 spreadsheet with transistors listed and many Sansui units. Posters did for comments. Much good data. Hoping that a similar list exists for the S7200
 
Back
Top Bottom