• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Shipping damage on MC2205 bought through ebay

I had the same thing happen on my mx-113, when it got here it was smashed. Filed the claim thru ups, i bought it from Sound Approach, sent it back to them and they completely restored it, ups paid them almost 500 bucks and I got a brand new Mac
 
And, reading all of this is yet another reason not to ship my 2205’s by any carrier. I have a pair of 2205’s, cosmetically mint, but need to go to Terry for complete upgrade, will probably end up driving to his place one day, do I have a choice?

Vahe

buy the shipping carton From McIntosh, really they work, shipped Macs to terry seven times no probs.
 
Back
Top Bottom