Greetings to all!
I’m new here but very excited to join this community!
So I have a general query about shipping vintage speakers. My father in law who sadly is no longer with us left me some very beautiful canton speakers which I would like to ship to my home in Malta from Italy. However I am terrified to do this as I know how fragile speakers can be, especially vintage ones. Can anyone give some advice on reliable companies that specialise in shipping fragile items?
A huge thanks in advance for any advice you can provide
I’m new here but very excited to join this community!
So I have a general query about shipping vintage speakers. My father in law who sadly is no longer with us left me some very beautiful canton speakers which I would like to ship to my home in Malta from Italy. However I am terrified to do this as I know how fragile speakers can be, especially vintage ones. Can anyone give some advice on reliable companies that specialise in shipping fragile items?
A huge thanks in advance for any advice you can provide