• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Shorewood MN McIntosh Mac 1900 receiver

Register to hide this ad
I'm going to check this sale out at 11:00 and see what's left. There is a picture of some speakers on the bookshelf. They look like ARs. Cabinets painted white. The Dual turntable has some kind of custom base that's painted white as well. I'll report back, just curious what the Mac sells for
 
Last edited:
Mac 1900 receiver sold for $800

Dual turntable with no dust cover selling for $50
Audioanalyst A-100 speakers selling for $30 for the pair. In need of new surrounds and cabinet is painted white. I didn't buy these because I could only see the effort of reforming the woofers and stripping the white paint off the cabinets.

IMG_2373.JPG IMG_2372.JPG IMG_2370.JPG IMG_2369.JPG
 
Back
Top Bottom