• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Show us your Drop-Tops!!!

reydelaplaya

Super Member
It's summertime!!! And old or new, convertibles are the best way to catch some rays on the move!

Drop your tops, and share your convertible pics here!

index.php


My daily driver 1991 Celica GT basking in the Caribbean sun.

EDIT: Repairing pic links after the phtobkt lockdown. :eyeroll:
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
The perspective of this photo with the guy in the foreground makes this car look impossibly small. LOL



If you'll notice by the shadows the guy in the foreground isn't more than 3 - 4' closer to the camera than the E-type, those cars are very small, I should know, here's mine.





As for a drop top being the best way to enjoy the sun, I don't think so.

 
Last edited:
I have 2. Porsche 911 Carrera 2 and CC Cobra replica,original style frame,roush 427 and 4 speed top loader.
 

Attachments

  • P1010999.jpg
    P1010999.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 32
  • P1020022.jpg
    P1020022.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 31
^Nice
A BB Cobra has been at the top of my list since for ever. A friend of mine got one of the 1st Shelby replicas circa Y2K. Amazing. Now that I've been close to a Singer 911 in my friend's shop there's a new #1 or maybe it's a tie.
 

lot of nice "VERTs" here!
love the Corvair! is it a Corsa? Turbo?
also nice E type, love 3 wipers!

This car brings back a lot of good memories for me. My father was a Chevrolet-Buick dealer and sometime in the 1970s, he took a 64 or 65 Corvair convertible on trade. He put the car in the body shop for a restoration. Lucky for me, I worked in the body shop that summer and helped a little. The Corvair had white interior with black carpeting. I spent several days cleaning the interior. The fruits of my labor was getting the opportunity to drive the car.

Macnoob... Thank you sir for posting this picture.

68custom... According to the link, this is a Corsa. Not sure if it's a turbo.
 
Back
Top Bottom