• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Show Us Your Skulls

R-1311172-1208642392.jpeg.jpg
 
I was looking through some Pixies and Cosmic Psychos and couldn't come up with anything. Cramps came through!

You are the Meister of the Obscura! I don't know who this is.

Pfft. Wait til @Delmarva and @heavyrock start winding up and throwing cover art @ this thread.

Addendum: Ah, I see heavyrock started slingin' 'em yesterday afternoon, and some damned nice 'uns @ that.
 
This EP will reign supreme forever. Trivia I read is that this is Quorthon holding the skull. No idea if it is true.

Rob,

Any such rumour also re: the cover art for OZ album Fire In The Brain (1983), i.e., this:

upload_2019-3-24_11-38-34.jpeg

Personally, I cannt tell if this image is an artist's rendering or photo, but it seems more like a photo to me.
 
This EP will reign supreme forever. Trivia I read is that this is Quorthon holding the skull. No idea if it is true.

It's certainly feasible: the EP and LP were produced by (The) Boss, Quorthon's associate on the Bathory LP productions. Here's the LP label indicating Boss & OZ, producers:

upload_2019-3-24_11-44-5.jpeg
 
^^^^ Oops... no skull @ the image in post #168. ****, I thought I was in Today's Metal Playlist thread. Sorry D!
 
Back
Top Bottom