• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Shure 15VIII Deal or no deal?

Lux Man

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I have a chance to buy a Shure V15III with a new stylus for $60. I'm sure the new stylus is nothing too special. All I know for sure is that is is an elliptical. What do you think? Is this a great deal or not? I would be replacing my Shure M75E type II. This is on my Dual1229.

I would have put this in the TT section but because of the $$ question I figured it would get tossed.
 
Register to hide this ad
If you're willing to cough up the money for a decent stylus, it would be a nice step up from that M75.
 
For less than $100, you should get it. If you don't like it, you can probably get the same amount back.
 
Well I did get the Shure I do have a new HE stylus in the mail. The stylus it came with I think may have had issues so I ordered the HE, of course I wanted the SAS but when I talked to my wallet it only said HE.
 
Back
Top Bottom