I started a thread on this just a couple of days ago - I bought a new mkII from amazon.
Well it came today.





I installed shure m91ed with a shure stylus. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you liike vocals this is incredible. I tried classic rock and it seems just a bit flat - the dynamic range seems to suffer a bit. I will have to try many more albums before I can say definatively on that though.
I liked this so much that I may just go ahead and buy another m91 as back up and put it in a second head shell. We'll see.............
Mark
Well it came today.






I installed shure m91ed with a shure stylus. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you liike vocals this is incredible. I tried classic rock and it seems just a bit flat - the dynamic range seems to suffer a bit. I will have to try many more albums before I can say definatively on that though.
I liked this so much that I may just go ahead and buy another m91 as back up and put it in a second head shell. We'll see.............
Mark